Laser Treatment for Acne and Eczema Scars?

I have scars from both acne and eczema and they make me feel insecure about my skin. I was wondering if they can be removed through laser treatment? And if so, what kind of treatment should I get? Also, I have sensitive skin.

Acne and Eczema scars and will they improve with laser resurfacing

+1

Laser resurfacing for Acne and Eczema scars can improve the way they appear. It depends on the scars though and having someone look at them with experience is the best way to determine the best course of action. If deep, I would do procedures that will bring them closer to the surface of the surrounding area. Once close I would then laser and / or dermabrasion the scars to polish the scars.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon