Best Laser Treatment for Skin Reddening?

What is the best laser treatment for facial skin reddening? I have not been diagnosed with Rosacea. I believe it's more due to sun damage and genetics (red cheeks with small veins around the nose). I've heard about the V-Beam. Is this the best? Or are there better options?

Pulsed Dye lasers best option for facial redness

+1

While there are different options for facial redness and small veins, pulsed dye lasers like the Cynosure V-Star and Candela V-Beam are the gold standard for facial vascular treatments.

You have many options

+1

If your skin damage is due to sun vs. hormonal change you have many good options. There are "light" based technologies that slowly pull out the red and undesirable brown. there are laser devices that can do the same but they usually have a significantly longer recover time. There are also differences in terms of discomfort. A great deal depends on your "exact" condition but you have a lot of options. Your final outcome can depend on the experience of the person treating you.