Best Laser Treatment for a Deeper Vascular/Venous Malformation Inside Upper Lip?

Long Pulse Nd:Yag 1064 nm works, but Destroyed Hair Follices and left some scarring on the outside of upper lip.

Best laser for vascular lip malformation

You have a few options for your vascular malformation, and it really depends on the size of this lesion. A laser such as a Vbeam is a great option, but surgical excision may also be a good option. Sclerotherapy in the right hands is also a reasonable option. Best to speak with your dermatologist and/or plastic surgeon to see the best option for you.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon