Laser Treatment or Chemical Peel for Acne Scars and Blackheads?

I have problem of Acne from last 3-4 years... Now, Acne has left many Bleakheads and little but many Scars on my face... Does Chemical Peel will remove these problems? If I go for Laser, what are the sideeffects? means, are there any precautions for lifetime or like that... I have a little problem of constipation but using Ayurveda is helping me against it... But please give me suggestion, cause if Chemical Peel can do the trick, so that I don't need to go for Laser treatment...

Laser Treatment or Chemical Peel for Acne Scars and Blackheads

+1

You generally need laser to receive maximum benefit especially for deeper acne scars. However, you can start with chemical peels to prepare the skin and generally lessen the need for repeated deeper laser treatments. Blackheads are generally well treated with chemical peels.

+1

You could do a ViPeel sometimes a series of three is needed a month a part is needed to help soften acne scars.  Blackheads should be removed pretty easily with the peel.  If the acne scars are deeper then another option would be a full face laser resurfacing.  We see great results with the DOT Co2 Laser.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS