White Scars After Laser Treatment for Broken Capillaries

i had some laser treatment for broken capillaries on my nose, one month ago. Unfortunately, it has left behind some small white scars on the top of my nose. They are only noticeable to me, but I am hoping to improve them by applying tretinoin cream each night. Is there a better topical treatment I should try? Thanks!

Options Limited for Hypopigmentation after Laser Therapy

+1

Post-treatment hypopigmentation can be a risk for most laser therapy. Strict sun protection will be helpful to minimize contrast between healthy skin and the affected area. Topical vitamin C in morning and tretinoin at night can facilitate the affected area to blend in better. Conservative treatment consideration is warranted in this situation.

Web reference: http://www.drwilliamting.com/Laser_Surgery.html

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

White discoloration on facial skin

+1

There is no great treatment for white or hypopigmented skin, cream or laser. Make sure you're under care of a good dermatologist so that you don't end up using things that can make things worse for you.