Laser Treatment Done Badly Left with 3mo.of Redness and Scarring, Can I Do Ultherapy Now?

Had laser treatment on my face for roseacea from a "top" plastic surgeon. I ended up with 3 months of redness (burn) and scarring. The color of my skin was changed from olive to white with my former real skin color around the hairline. Can I have the Ulthera for the wrinkles around my mouth? Not able to provide picture.

Ultherapy should not exacerbate a pigmenation problem from prior laser

+1

As the focused ultrasound energy penetrates deeply, it should not be absorbed by the surface skin and you should not affect your pigmentation issue. you should be seen first, for an evaluation, before having this done.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/ultherapy/index.html