What is the Best Laser Treatment for Acne Scars

I have had 4-5 sessions of Laser Resurfacing, but I'm not satisfied...I have deep and tiny acne scars now I'm just fed up ..plz suggest me the perfect treatment.

Acne scarring

+1

There medical literature reports of patients being satisfied with laser resurfacing treatments of acne scars. In my experience that is not the case and the degree of improvement did not warrant the time and cost of ablative laser resurfacing alone to treat pitted acne scars. The laser only lowers the edges around the scars (brings down the buildings). It does not raise the depths of the scars (bring up the streets).

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Extensive subcision and Fraxel Repair laser can give you great results in a single treatment.

+1

Extensive subcision and Fraxel Repair laser performed by a physician who is skilled in treating acne scars can give you great results in a single treatment.  It is not so much the laser as it the the skill and experience of the physician doing the treatment.   Acne scars are tough to treat and require a fairly aggressive treatment to get great results.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon