Laser Treatment That Helps Multiple Problems at Once?

Is there any type of Laser treatment that can help with acne scars, large pores, lines, discoloration and rosacea at the same time? I have rosacea and some scars from squeezing pimples on my forehead. If there is, can this also help with broken blood vessels and dark spots? Thank you.

One laser treatment for multiple skin problems

+1

The best approach for treating multiple problems with one energy device is Intense Pulsed Light or IPL. This is a broad spectrum device that emits multiple wavelengths which can treat irregular pigmentation from sun damage and broken blood vessels from rosacea simultaneously. But it is like the veritable "jack of all trades, master of none" in that good results can be seen, but often settings such as pulse duration and intensity are tuned more for one specific problem during one treatment so multiple treatments are often necessary. There are more specialized devices for specific problems such as Q-switched lasers for pigmentation to give one example. The most important thing to remember it is not the device that yields the best results, it the expertise and experience of the professional administering treatment.

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon