Laser Tattoo Removal? (photo)

Had a tattoo gone terribly wrong and done under a month ago. Going for my first laser treatment in 7 days. Some general ?s..are there any advantages or disadvantages based on the location (upper to mid spine back area). 2 days ago I started taking 2000 mg of vitamin c and 2000 of vitamin e. will this help my body in taking the laser, reducing swelling? Thank you in advance for your help!!

Make sure this is properly evaluated

+1

Its hard to tell from the photo but are you having a complication from the tattoo? Its difficult to see but I can't tell if that is the design or if you are having an allergic reaction or possibly some other issue. Is it extremely itchy or tender? Who did you see and who is doing your tattoo removal? I would recommend if you have not seen a board certified dermatologist that you do so prior to any laser treatment. 

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon