What is the best laser for removal of the black tattoo on my arm? (photo)

Hello, i am from Czech republic. I have got tattoo on my arm, black contours only and i have found that i don´t feel good with my tattoo from now on. Now i am going to choose between two clinics. The first works with Nd:YAG laser Q-Plus, 3 wavelenght. The second works with MedLite Q-switched Nd:YAG laser, 2 wavelenght. Which is better for me? I will be really happy, if you answer. Sorry for my bad english, have a nice day, Tereza Čížková.

The Picosure laser is the best option

+1
Thank you for posting a photo. I suggest learning more about the Picosure laser for tattoo removal. This laser will remove your tattoo in fewer treatments than normal without causing any harm to the surrounding tissue. Consult with your surgeon to find out more about the Picosure laser.

Treatment for Black Tattoo

+1
Either laser should be effective for a black tattoo.  Typically for black color I would use Nd:YAG laser at 1064 nm.  Both the Q Plus C and the Medlite should offer this wavelength.

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon