Laser Tattoo Removal on my Wrist?

I recently got a tattoo on my wrist, its still healing, but healing well. I now wish i had not got the tattoo done. is it possible to remote on my wrist. the tattoo is small and is mostly black with a very dark purple. How long will i have to wait before getting treatment?I have had laser treatment before but not for tattoo removal so i an aware that it can be uncomfortable. Also can you get a tattoo over an area which has been lasered as i may get a more subtle one on the wrist again

Tattoo Removal

+1

I would recommend waiting until the area is completely healed, as the laser used to get rid of the tattoo can be injurious to the skin. Luckily, the Alex laser is best at treating darker pigment inks, like the purple and black you have on your wrist. Though your past tattoo removal may have been painful, we offer options to make it more comfortable, like numbing cream and lidocaine injections that can make the procedure pain-free, especially on an area as sensitive as the wrist. If you'd like another tattoo in the same area, I'd recommend until the area is completely healed that you refrain from another tattoo (and think long and hard next time!)