Non-laser Tattoo removal of a Black/Grey half-sleeve? (photo)

I have a half-sleeve that covers my entire upper left arm and parts of my shoulder. It's very dark and all black and grey. I absolutely hate it and want it gone real fast. I don't like the idea of lasering nor do I honestly believe in it. Pain and scarring is not an issue, but I'd rather not do lasering. What are my options? Thank you very much!

Tattoo removal

+1

Laser tattoo removal - especially with the Picosure (which is the latest in laser technology and by far the most effective tattoo removal laser ) is what I utilize and what I would recommend, there is really no other way to remove your tattoo. This laser will be the most effective and the fastest by a wide margin. Good luck.

Web reference: http://bestmiamiplasticsurgery.com/