What's the Best Laser Treatment for Crepey Skin and Crows Feet?

I am 50 and considering Refirme or Accent or Fractional Laser for the crepey skin and crow's feet under my eyes and to tighten my eyelids. Which do you think is a better procedure and how far apart are the sessions?

I really appreciate help with this confusing array of choices. Also, I'm not sure if I should do my entire face first then eyes or eyes and then face? Does doing the face take care of the eye area, too?

Thank you again!
cvob

Botox is the answer

+1

Although no technology is perfect, the key to long term success is Botox. If you use the idea that your skin is like a shirt, if you iron the shirt (laser), and you still wear it (no botox), your wrinkles will continue to worsen. Ironing the shirt will not overcome the movement. By stopping the movement, over a period of 1 to 2 years, your skin will start to heal and the botox will regenerate the tissues if done consistently and well. I also liken skin healing to exercise. Routine exercise strengthens muscles. Routine Botox debulks muscles and builds collagen. BTW, I have no direct financial affiliation with botox except just getting paid for my botox injections.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon