Best Laser for Stretch Marks?

what kind of laser works best on older silver white stretch maks to fade them? i've heard that affirm laser works well, or laser peels too , thanks.

Treating old White Stretch Marks

+2

Most stretch marks that I am asked to treat are the white ones. In my first abstracts and presentations at the laser meetings (ASDS and ASLMS) I utilized mostly the pulsed dye laser and achieved approximately50-65 percent improvement in the various parameters that I was the first to describe for stretch marks. These included 1) color. 2)elasticity. 3) skin depression and 4) extent of lesions. . I have modified and improved upon the technique over the years. Presently I may use multiple lasers and some creams like Retin A and alphahydroxy acids. More information can be found at GetMeGreatSkin.com.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon