Laser Specialist Dermatologist Recommendations?

Does anyone know a dermatologist that specializes in lasers? I am currently looking for a dermatologist who can help me with a few little veins under my nose and on my legs, and also some random age spots sprinkled on my body. I have had one doctor burn me a year ago under my nose while zapping one of the little veins, leaving a little hypopigmented scar. Because of this, I'm very cautious in finding the most qualified, knowledgable person.

Laser Specialists can be found at ASLMS.org

+1

A great reference for physicians who have training in laser is the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery. You can take a look in their website: http://www.ASLMS.org

Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon