Is Laser Skin Tightening Effective and Safe?

I’m a guy, 30 years old, I've had a diet 2 years ago and I managed to loose 33 kg. I am now 184cm and 88 kg and exercise a few times a week. I have a small billy that I couldnt rid out of it . My doctor said that it is an extra skin. Now after 6 months of working out my stomack still looks the same . Would laser skin tightening be effective?I mean I’m happy if the laser thing would give 70% results? I have a massive cancer history in my familly ( in particular melanoma) so is laser tratment safe?

Laser Skin Tightening Is Safe and Effective in Expert Hands

+2

Skin tightening by laser when done properly by a board-certified physician is safe and can be effective. Depending on what area is being treated and what laser is being used, results can be satisfactory.  That being said, laser skin tightening on the abdomen after major weight loss produces modest results at best. Better than laser skin tightening for this area, some of the newer treatments addressing fat and cellulite may be  more effective (ie. Zeltiq, cryolipolysis).  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon experienced in this arena. Click on the link below to view a video demonstrating our skin tightening treatment with the GentleYag.