Laser Skin Tightening After Weight Loss

I'm 23 years old, and a few years ago, I lost 110 pounds. I was lucky in that most of my skin bounced back. However, I do have a tiny bit of loose skin on my stomach, breasts, and upper arms, but I really don't think it's enough to undergo a full body lift. I will get either a breast lift or augmentation, as I've read that laser skin tightening doesn't really work for that area, but my question is: since there is loose skin, but not very much of it, will laser tightening help my stomach & arms?

No

+2

Lasers are touted for tightening but they dont seem to work very well. Looks like a tummy tuck would be great.

Shrinking skin and stretchmarks

+2

It is not just that you have some extra skin. You have stretchmarks that extend up past the belly button. This is damaged skin with torn elastin fibers much like an old elastic band that no longer shrinks back after pulling and has multiple cracks in it your skin will not shrink bank. It does not matter what laser or radiofrequency you throw at it. The damage to the deeper layers visible as stretchmarks will prevent it from shrinking.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.