Which Laser is Best for my Skin??

I'm Indian,34 years old.I tend to hyperpigment easy & have been too MANY dermatologists re my skin.Have had peels, rolling etc etc. Of late, I met a Dr who recommended Fraxel, then another Dr who said that Erbium CO2 would be more effective for me. The Erbium is R30000, and requires a day in hospital. The Fraxel R15000 and an hour session. I want the best results with no or little post laser issues like darkening etc. Which laser will be best for my Skin type, I have ice pick scarring on my face.

I would recommend Fraxel Restore 1550 or Syneron eMatrix fraction radiofrequency treatments and a new treatment the DermaPen

Fraxel Restore 1550, eMatrix and DermaPen needling can treat pitted scars on dark skin without postinflamatory hyperpientation.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon