Does laser rhinoplasty achieve permanent results?

Laser Rhinoplasty ??

+1
I am not familiar where Laser has a role in a "cosmetic rhinoplasty" (except as mentioned in Rhinophyma etc. ). 
I f you read about the procedure in a magazine and are interested in a rhinoplasty see a Board certified Plastic Surgeon. I f you were told by a Surgeon to undergo a "Laser Rhinoplasty" you may seek another opinion from a reputable Plastic Surgeon to be sure such a treatment bis really for you.  

Evansville Plastic Surgeon

Laser rhinoplasty

+1
It depends on what you specifically mean be laser rhinoplasty.  The only time I have found it useful if for patients with very thick and oily skin which needs to be thinned out by resurfacing the skin.  If it is not a skin issue, the laser really is of no use.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Laser Rhinoplasty

+1
As I have said for many years when responding to similar questions, pick an experienced surgeon who consistently provides natural results not a particular technique. Every rhinoplasty operation is individualized; all are not done the same way.

Laser Rhinoplasty for Rhinophyma

+1
Laser rhinoplasty is a procedure for reshaping a nose with rhinophyma caused by Rosacea. However, more severe rhinophyma may still be treated with surgical therapy,  Often a CO2 or erbium:YAG laser may be used as a bloodless scalpel to remove excess tissue and recontour the nose to a normal appearance.

Kevin Sadati, DO

+1
Sorry, but I have nerver heard of a procedure called a laser rhinoplasty. I'm not sure where you are getting your information.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

+1
There is no such procedure as a "laser rhinoplasty". Rhinoplasty involves reshaping and repositioning the cartilage and bone structure of the nose while modern lasers work by tightening and smooth the skin of the face. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon 

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser rhinoplasty?

+1
There is no recognized procedure that is called a "laser rhinoplasty". It is best to avoid  "marketing
gtimmicks".

If the appearance of your nose concerns you, I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) with extensive experience in performing nasl procedures that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla,California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Laser rhinoplasty???

+1
There is nothing plastic surgeons call Laser rhinoplasty! See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for another opinion. 

Laser rhinoplasty

+1
Life123-

I am not clear what the role of the laser in your rhinoplasty would be. I would make sure you are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon and find out specifically what the role of the laser is. Good luck.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

+1
I could not speculate on what this is meant to define.  Laser for incisions?  Laser for the skin and skin conditions?  Rhinoplasty is still the gold standard to improve the cosmesis of one's nose.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.