Laser Resurfacing for Large Pores and Light Freckles?

I'm 20 years old, and have enlarged pores, light freckles, and redness around the nose I would like to get rid of. What would be the best procedure to get rid of this? With est. cost if possible. I also have hollow tear troughs, but do not have the money at this time for fat injections. :) Thanks.

Laser consideration for redness freckles and pores

+1

For redness, vbeam laser or IPL can work.  For freckles and pore size IPL and fractional CO2 laser are useful.  So on a limited budget and without needing any downtime I would recommend IPL for you as it will help with most of your concerns without downtime.  Several treatments are required but even a series of IPL will be less expensive than the others.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser resurfacing good choice for freckles

+1

Great questions. Laser treatments are helpful for freckles and perhaps pore size as well.  Definitely helps with texture and fine lines. May not help with redness(IPL good choice for that).

Consider filler (other than fat) for hollow tear troughs.  I use Restylane and I have had it last up to 3 years and longer.

Hope this helps.

Robert F. Gray, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Enlarged pores and freckles and redness

+1

if the budget is tight, you might consider IPL for the freckles and redness, but it may not do much for the pores. No laser guarantees a result in pore shrinkage including Fraxel, and that is a more expensive treatment

Ronald Shelton, MD