Laser Resurfacing for Indented Acne Scars on Temple?

I am looking to improve the appearance of acne scars around my temple (mostly indented scars). I would like to leave the rest of my face alone. Can laser resurfacing be apply to a section of the face rather than the whole face? What are my other options? I am mainly concerned about the risks of leaving hyperpigmentation. Thanks.

Indented acne scars: laser vs. filler

+2

You can use laser resurfacing for indented scars in a small area as the temples. If the scars are indented then you may be better off with a filler alone or in combination with the laser. I use the FX laser for this purpose but like to combine it with Scuptra or Restylane or Juvederm to lift the scars. This combination gives the best results.

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon