What is the Best Laser to Remove Cellulite and Tighten Skin?

I am 108lbs...honestly in great shape but i see cellulite on my back upper thigh area and i run, power walk, strength train with squats and every exercise known to man and struggle with this area...i can see loose skin and my bum and it still feels saggy...please advise if there is a laser that is truly effective....i can not afford to spend money on junk that truly does not work...

Consider Cellulaze for Cellulite

+1

Cellulaze is a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Thermage is the best non-invasive treatment for Cellulite

+1

Thermage has the new universal tip which provides the best non-surgical results for cellulite treatment and skin tightening.  Because Thermage has created this NEW universal tip, it allows me to heat the skin deeper than before but still in a painless way.  The results have been excellent treatments in a short amount of time.  Cellulite is one of the most difficult areas to treat but Thermage has made it a little easier!

Michele S. Green, MD

Consider Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is an FDA-approved treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive laser treatment that attacks the actual anatomic cause of cellulite.  Although Cellulaze is minimally invasive, it is a surgical procedure that requires wearing a compression garment for 4-6 weeks.  You are expected to have swelling and bruising for couple weeks.  I do not think non-surgical procedures will give you a lasting result.

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulite

+1

There is no cure, nor one-time treatment that can get rid of cellulite. Most treatments involved either a series of mulitple treatments and then maintenance such as, Endermologie or Velashape. They temporarily improve the appearance of the indentations from the cellulite but the cost does add up.  Thermage is usually done as a solitary procedure and may help provide long lasting improvement but is not permanent as cellulite is a condition not a temporary affliction. More aggressive procedures such as surgical subscision and fat injections are reported by some to improve the appearance and may not require multiple treatments but there is no guarantee of results and theoretically any surgical procedure can make it worse.

Ronald Shelton, MD