Laser Removal of Large, Professionally Done, Black Outline?

I recently got a quite large, professionally done tattoo on my calf. As of now it is only a black outline. It is located on my lower leg starting at my ankle and ends just below the knee. I am very fair skinned. How many treatments am I looking at with a q-switched laser (the medlite c3, to be exact) for total removal? How many for enough fading to cover it up with a different tattoo? Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer these questions!

Tattoo removal of black ink

+1

You will probably need five or six treatments with the medlite C3 laser spaced two months apart. It is the best laser for this type of tattoo. I have been using it for years and it is still the best laser!