Laser Removal of Large, Professionally Done, Black Outline?

I recently got a quite large, professionally done tattoo on my calf. As of now it is only a black outline. It is located on my lower leg starting at my ankle and ends just below the knee. I am very fair skinned. How many treatments am I looking at with a q-switched laser (the medlite c3, to be exact) for total removal? How many for enough fading to cover it up with a different tattoo? Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer these questions!

Tattoo removal of black ink

You will probably need five or six treatments with the medlite C3 laser spaced two months apart. It is the best laser for this type of tattoo. I have been using it for years and it is still the best laser!