What laser procedure is best for me? (photo)

I live between toronto and houston, tx. Im looking to get laser liposuction or cool sculpting done. Im a female of african decent. Im 28 5ft 7" and weigh 154lb. My waist is 28 however I would like to go down to a 26 at least. I also want to get rid of the fat in the back of my arms. I require something with great results and as little downtime as possible. Advise me on the best possible option for me please! Thank you.

Is SmartLipo the Best Option for Me?

Well, it appears as though you are really fit.  You have minimal excess fat in your abdominal skin.  I think SmartLipo would be a reasonable option for you, offering very little downtime as you desire. Consult a qualified surgeon regarding best approach. Sincerely, Dr. Windell Boutte, MD

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon