What laser procedure is best for me? (photo)

I live between toronto and houston, tx. Im looking to get laser liposuction or cool sculpting done. Im a female of african decent. Im 28 5ft 7" and weigh 154lb. My waist is 28 however I would like to go down to a 26 at least. I also want to get rid of the fat in the back of my arms. I require something with great results and as little downtime as possible. Advise me on the best possible option for me please! Thank you.

Is SmartLipo the Best Option for Me?

+2
Well, it appears as though you are really fit.  You have minimal excess fat in your abdominal skin.  I think SmartLipo would be a reasonable option for you, offering very little downtime as you desire. Consult a qualified surgeon regarding best approach. Sincerely, Dr. Windell Boutte, MD

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Liposuction Options

+1
Thanks for your question and if you are concerned about losing fat, than laser liposuction is a good bet for you. CoolSculpting does not work well where there are not areas of bulges (if you can’t grab it, you can’t treat it). Other things to consider would be the latest of the ultrasound fat removal devices, known as UltraShape. This is a non-invasive pain free ultrasound device, now FDA approved and has shown in clinical trials to remove fat in the areas that you are concerned about.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser liposuction

+1
Laser liposuction can help remove areas of excessive fat.  Cool sculpting does not actually remove any fat cells.  Liposuction can be done in one surgery, but cool sculpting requires several treatments. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Liposonix for stubborn fat

+1
Thank you for posting a photo of the areas of concern. You would be a good candidate for Liposonix, a non-invasive laser to help destroy fat deposits. Liposonix will eliminate problem areas around the hips, waist, and abdomen. Consult with your doctor to find out if you are a good candidate for Liposonix.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

What laser procedure is best for me?

+1
Based on your information provided and photos you should be able to get a home run result with Smartlipo or Ultrasonic Liposuction.  Downtime and bruising, pain, discomfort should be minimal with either procedure. Make sure your plastic surgeon has a lot of experience in liposuction to get the results you are looking for. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction or coolsculpting

+1
Coolsculpting is non-invasive and can  improve the area about 20% or so. Liposuction using almost any technique can remove the requested areas successfully for many patients.

What laser procedure is best for me?

+1
I liposuction and narrow waists every day.  It is always the surgeon and not the machine. 

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.