What laser procedure is best for me? (photo)

I live between toronto and houston, tx. Im looking to get laser liposuction or cool sculpting done. Im a female of african decent. Im 28 5ft 7" and weigh 154lb. My waist is 28 however I would like to go down to a 26 at least. I also want to get rid of the fat in the back of my arms. I require something with great results and as little downtime as possible. Advise me on the best possible option for me please! Thank you.

Is SmartLipo the Best Option for Me?

+2
Well, it appears as though you are really fit.  You have minimal excess fat in your abdominal skin.  I think SmartLipo would be a reasonable option for you, offering very little downtime as you desire. Consult a qualified surgeon regarding best approach. Sincerely, Dr. Windell Boutte, MD

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposonix for stubborn fat

+1
Thank you for posting a photo of the areas of concern. You would be a good candidate for Liposonix, a non-invasive laser to help destroy fat deposits. Liposonix will eliminate problem areas around the hips, waist, and abdomen. Consult with your doctor to find out if you are a good candidate for Liposonix.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

What laser procedure is best for me?

+1
Based on your information provided and photos you should be able to get a home run result with Smartlipo or Ultrasonic Liposuction.  Downtime and bruising, pain, discomfort should be minimal with either procedure. Make sure your plastic surgeon has a lot of experience in liposuction to get the results you are looking for. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction or coolsculpting

+1
Coolsculpting is non-invasive and can  improve the area about 20% or so. Liposuction using almost any technique can remove the requested areas successfully for many patients.

What laser procedure is best for me?

+1
I liposuction and narrow waists every day.  It is always the surgeon and not the machine. 

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.