Laser print on face?

Did anyone experience the presence of laser track marks even 1 year after a CO2 procedure?? Is there anything possible to recover from it?

#FractionalCO2laser

+1

laser marks or so-called "imprinting" is one of the side effects of resurfacing lasers when they are not used appropriately. I have been working with resurfacing lasers for almost 10 yrs and I can assure you that it is a very safe procedure if performed by experienced hands. this complication can be made better sometimes it takes more than a few months to see improvement. u need to be seen in person and evaluate your options