Does laser permanently damage and alter your skin?

what causes the orange peel texture when you've had laser? is it being treated too aggressively? shallow scarring,lines from laser head,grid texture also please help why has this happened and will it go.what should I use on my skin? should I take oral tablets to help or is the permanent and nothing will help?

More issues after laser treatments

+1
There are many types of lasers out there that can range from no downtime to significant downtime with higher risks . The key for anyone seeking laser treatment is to go to a board certified dermatologist office who has many different laser options and has been formerly trained in lasers. This is now called procedural dermatology. Ask your doctor is they are a procedural dermatologist. If they don't know what that means then they aren't.

Boulder Dermatologist