Is Laser an Option for a Scar on the Penis Shaft?

I'll just keep this question simple, is laser (e.g. Fraxel) an option for treatment of a scar on the penis shaft? This is just a general question as I realize in person consultation is the only means by which the question could be answered definitely.

Laser Treatments and Scars

+1

Thank you for your question. The scar would need to be evaluated by a Board Certified Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, or  Urologist, and the correct laser options selected.  The penile tissue typically heals very well with minimal scarring, but can lead to some irritation during healing, so an evaluation to determine what the best course of treatment is imperative. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist