Laser Neck Surgery Cost

cost of laser neck surgery for tightening sagging skin?

Laser neck lift information

+2

Your question brings up a good topic that is misunderstood by patients - the word LASER. A laser can be used to divide tissue instead of a knife or scissors. I do this but not many doctors use this technology to actually do laser cutting surgery -- to dissect the tissue off the neck or face. In my hands, I find there is a distinct advantage to such a procedure and have published a book and papers on this method.

Then there is the use of a laser to tighten the skin. This is not a cutting type of surgery but a burning of the skin, which as it heals, tightens the skin -- either face or neck (the latter is tricky).

Then there is the use of a laser under the skin of the neck. This is relatively new and not as controllable as the other two uses of lasers mentioned above. The heat from the laser can melt the fat and also tighten the neck skin.

Thus, you can see how the use of the word "laser" combined with surgery and neck skin tightening require a good deal of communication between the patient and the doctor. The most dramatic results in my hands and from what I have seen in terms of removing / reducing "extra" skin in the neck would be in the order I answered your question. The cost would vary depending on which you had performed, where you live, expectations, etc. Right now, the range would be from $3,000 to $8,000.

Hope this helps.

Laser Surgery

+1

Anywhere from 4-10,000. You will want a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to do this, and have all other options available. The other options are a facelift, or neck lift, or both.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Cost of laser neck lifts vary with the type of laser used

+1

Cost of laser neck lifts vary with the type of laser used. Smartlipo liposculpture for a laser neck lift may cost 5000.00-6000.00 while a fractional laser with repeat treatments can cost 2000.00-5000.00.

Chicago Dermatologist

Laser Neck Lift Cost

+1

Depending what techniques we utilize the laser neck lift can range from 3000 to 7000 dollars depending on what procedure we utilize,

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

Certain lasers good for skin tightening

+1

Lasers are used in cosmetic medicine for many different things, one of which is skin tightening. There are certain types of lasers which do this very well. This is not the same thing as traditional cosmetic (plastic) surgery that involves cutting the skin. Invasive surgery to improve severe sagging, aging and laxity in the neck can include liposuction and lifting.

Skin tightening would not work well on this type of severely aged and sagging neck. Skin tightening by laser works well on mild to moderately aged and saggy necks. While one will see a nice result with one treatment of laser skin tightening, the results are optimal after several treatments, with each treatment being spaced a few weeks apart. The cost per treatment of laser skin tightening in the neck really varies depending on the severity of the area being treated.

I recommend you consult a reputable physician (dermatologist, plastic surgeon, ENT, facial plastic surgeon) in your area to find out what treatment best suits your goals and how much they charge for the different treatments.