Can I Get Laser Lipsuction with Low Blood Platelets?

i am young and healthy but my bloodn platelets r lower then normal but not savere. will i b able to get lazer liposuction still?

Low platelet count

+2

If your platelet count is very low, then you should have a work-up by a hematologist. The last thing that you want is a hematoma or worse because of elective surgery.

Liposuction and medical clearance for low platelets

+1

There are multiple variables for bleeding during and after surgery. One of these is low platelets, and another is malfunctioning platelets. If your count is barely below the average range, then your primary care physician might be willing to clear you for liposuction but other test might be done to determine your coagulability.

Ronald Shelton, MD