Possible to Replace Upper Thigh Fat After Laser Liposuction?

I had laser liposuction done on my saddle bags. Too much fat was removed, giving me a very boyish figure. Is it possible to replace some of the fat to my upper thighs in order to achieve a more natural feminine contour?

Laser Liposuction

+1

This can be replaced with a fat graft to the area provided you have fat in other areas you want removed.  The transfer may leave you lumpy in the saddlebag area, or it may be just fine.  The fat may last indefinitely or be gone in 2-3 months depending on technique and your physiology.  If you are willing to take on all these risks, then there is an option for you.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer to Improve Hourglass Figure

+1

Thanks for your question -

Fat transfer (from your abdomen or other areas) can be a good way to correct contour issues after liposuction. The key is waiting enough time for the previous surgery to heal. Give it 6 months and find a board certified plastic surgeon to help you with your goals.

Steven H. Williams, MD

Yes, this is possible. Fat grafting after laser lipolysis

+1

Yes, this is possible.

However, I would strongly recommend waiting at least 4 months for scarring to settle. Secondly, do you have enough donor sites?  You may need more than one session of fat grafting.