Laser Liposuction for Tightening Loose Skin with Stretch Marks?

I've had three children; the first one was a c-section and the other two were normal births. I gained a lot of weight with each one and I got up to 215 pounds by delivery. Now, I have lost almost all my excess weight, but my stomach just is loose and jiggly and has loose skin. I have gone and talked to a few different doctors, and they say that if I did Liposuction I would need the laser, but that it wouldn't guarantee results. They think my money would be better spent on a tummy tuck.

Laser Liposuction

+1

Your instinct serves you well.  You will get the best results with a tummy tuck as that is the only sure way to remove the loose skin.  Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to consult with you about this and the possibility of repairing your abdominal muscle if needed.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

For you laser lipo is a waste of time and money

+1

I would highly agree. Laser liposuction may be able to provide you with a correction of 1-2 on a 1-10 scale whereas a tummy tuck is more likely to give you a 6-8 on a 10 point scale. I would not waste the time on the laser lips but instead focus on the tummy tuck procedure.