Laser Lipo for Slim Built?

Am I still a good canidate for Laser Liposuction if I am of good height and weight? I am slim (100 lbs., 5'). However, I have fats on areas where I cannot seem to get rid of no matter how much I exercise. If I do not have a lot of fat but enough to be bothersome.

Laser Liposuction

+1

I would like all my patients to be your size. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Web reference: http://www.elitemdspa.info/

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1

Laser lipo or any other form of lipo whether it is traditional , vaser, or power assisted all can give similar results.  The laser lipo does not give significant skin contraction in my opinion.