Lumps on Neck After Laser Liposuction?

I had a Laser Liposuction on my neck or doble chin two week ago.  I've been noticing that I have a couple of lumps right where my chin ends and my neck begings. Is this normal and how long would it take for this to go away? Is there anything I can do to make sure they go away?

Laser Liposuction

+1

Typically this is part of the healing process and should go away in 4-6 weeks.  I would bring this to the attention of your Doctor and have the area evaluated.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Lumps and firmness after laser lipolysis on the neck

+1

Any fat removal or destruction procedure may produce area of fat necrosis or firmness. This may take several months to improve.

Some individuals believe in massage or manual lymphatic drainage to expedite resolution of the lumps but discuss this with your surgeon prior to undertaking this on your own