Best Skin Tightening Procedure After Laser Lipo?

I had a Laser Lipouction 3 months ago on my inner/outer thighs and abdomen. The skin in these areas is becoming really loose and saggy, and it looks like the cellulite is getting worse. I had 5 Velashape treatments, with no change. My doctor is suggesting I try a skin tightening procedure such as Thermage, Refirme or SkinTyte. Can you tell me which works the fastest and most effective, with the most dramatic results?

Laser Liposuction

+1

I would expect no dramatic results and if Vshape was done correctly, then I would not expect much for the other modalities.  You may have had too much fat removed and the saying is that with lipo in those areas, you will look better in pants, worse in a bikini.  None of the treatments listed impress me with drama in their outcomes, especially after lipo.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Non-invasive skin tightening is limited in what it can achieve and is not a subsitute for surgery.

+1

There is no magic bullet here for skin tightening. If we had a definitive solution,we would not have to do face lifts, breast lifts, tummy tucks, eye lifts. etc.

If you have a 7-8 problem on a scale of 1-10, the non-invasive techniques of which you speak may at best deliver a 1-4 (optmistic) result. Surgery may be the only and best solution for more advanced cases of skin laxity.