Is It Possible to Lose Excess Weight with Laser Lipo?

I'm about 75 lbs. over weight. Is Laser Lipo my best bet to get rid of the weight I gained from my 3 pregnancies? I had 2 get a c-section. Now I have this bulge. I'm ashamed of how much weight I gained and want to look like I used to. Right now, I'm 5’1” and 225 lbs. I want 2 go back to my old weight of 135-145lbs. Help me, please!

Laser Liposuction

+1

Laser lipo is not for weight reduction.  You need to change your lifestyle and integrate healthy foods, in moderation, and begin a slow return to exercise.  Remove fast food from your diet, no meals after 5:00 in the evening, perhaps a salad only, a lean meal in the morning, and keep your calories at about 800-1000 a day.  You need to know how much calories you are consuming in a day.   No surgery is going to give you a lifestyle.  Get the lifestyle aligned, then have surgery as an option a year from now.  Try the Kaiser weight-reduction plan or weight watchers.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction is not a method of acheiving weight loss

+1

Liposuction is not a weight loss tool.

First you need to lose the weight.

Consider a supervised weight loss plan such as weight watchers, Jenny Craig, or Seattle Sutton.

In the end, it is most likely you will achieve the best benefits from a tummy tuck