Would Laser Lipo Be a Safe and Effective Option for Me?(photo)

I am 5'5, weigh 120 pounds and am 17 years old. I used to be very chubby and lost all that weight by working out. There are still places on my body(love handles and lower stomach and lower back) that will not get any smaller.

Laser Liposuction is great for stubborn fat and tightening skin

+2

Congratulations on losing the weight on your own!

Laser liposuction of most any kind or liposuction alone will definitely improve those stubborn areas that you have left from your successful weight loss.  You just have to be aware of who is doing your liposuction and be sure they have plenty of experience as that is what counts more than the type of liposuction in most cases. 

Of course if you have extra skin or loose skin (with or without stretch marks) laser liposuction can tighten some of that but will not take care of severe amounts of sagging skin.  You don't seem to have that problems from your pictures so find a great surgeon and ask about what you should expect in terms of results in their hands.

Good Luck!

Freehold Plastic Surgeon

Tumescent Local anesthesia with the micro cannulas tends to be the most safe and effective Liposuction.

+2

Yes you would be a great candidate for liposuction of the upper/lower abdomen and hips and I would recommend getting the tumescent technique local anesthesia with the micro canulas for the best, smoothest results and has less problems than many of the laser lipos.  Cost is roughly $5-6,000 on special and is so worth the dramatic results.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Would Laser Lipo Be a Safe and Effective Option for Me?

+2

Thanks for posting the photos. Yes Smart Lipo TRIPLEX using 1064/1440 wavelength on blend 3 would help you. But you need to see a true expert in laser lipo or Smart Lipo not some non surgeon doing this operation as an income stream. Be careful out there. 

Liposuction appears to be a good option for the tummy and love handles.

+1

You have done well to stay in good shape and to control your weight.  People who are near their ideal weight usually are the best candidates for liposuction to get them closer to the idea shape they want and are unable to achieve through weight reduction alone. 

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser lipo

+1

There are many types of lipo and they all work. One may be better than another depending on who is doing the procedure. I have used all the different types and the thing I like about laser is the possibility of increased skin contraction.  The thinner cannulas also make the area smoother than thicker cannulas. You should get a good result as long as you go to a plastic surgeon who knows what he is doing.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon