Laser Liposuction on Flanks/back & Abdomen. Will It Give Me a Saggy Skin? (photo)

Laser Liposuction on Flanks/back & Abdomen. Will It Give Me a Saggy Skin?

Laser lipo and saggy skin

+1

You are already behind the "eight ball" because your photos show alot of loose skin. In my opinion, the laser lipo machines do not provide alot of skin retraction.

SmartLipo for excessive saggy skin

+1

the amount of saggy skin you have is a bit much for the laser lipolysis (SmartLipo) or any other form of just plain liposuction will not be enough for you. ure a good candidate for excisional surgery. I agree with Dr Blinski 100%

Misbah Khan, MD

Laser Liposuction on Flanks/back & Abdomen. Will It Give Me a Saggy Skin? (photo) by tummyguy in NY

+1

Thanks for posting the photos. You are NOT a candidate for any laser liposuction whether Smart Lipo or Slim Lipo!!!! Thus I do not agree with even trying these lips, and I'm a trainer for Smart Lipo. So consider excisional surgery. 

Laser Liposuction produces skin tightening

+1

Laser Liposuction produces skin tightening, except for areas with stretch marks or excessively loose skin pre-existing to the procedure; I use Palomar's SLIM LIPO for laser lipolysis (fat melting) and skin tightening with minimal discomfort and downtime.  However looking at your photos I think an abdominoplasty with flank liposuction will give you the best possible results.  Good Luck!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon