Just Had Laser Liposuction and I'm Wondering if It's Worth It?

I had lipo a week ago on my inner and outer thighs also on my Lower back .. I don't seem to see any results I'm swollen and bruised but I look the same .. My thighs had bumps on each side and there still there .. The dr removed about 3.5 litres .. So I'm guessing that's alot .. How much is it in kilos ? And how long till I see a bit of results atleast ? I also had fat grafting to my buttocks .. 700cc ib each cheek .. How can I know how big my butt will look Like? Was it enough ?

Laser lipo and results

+2

Liposuction in general will induce a lot of swelling and it might take several weeks before you get to see the long term result. 3.5 liters is 3.5 kilos but it may be a mixture of fat and fluid.

Laser Lipo Result Timeframe

+1

Thank you for your question. One week is too soon to form an accurate assessment of your results. After 6 weeks, you will get some idea of your outcome, and at 6 months, a more clear picture will emerge. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon