Laser Liposculpture for Turkey Neck?

Is Laser Liposculpture or Lipolysis a good option for skin tightening of the neck (turkey neck) if I don't have excess fat? I'm looking for the best procedure with the least amount of downtime for the neck. Thanks!

Laser Liposuction

+1

Laser liposuction for the neck aimed only at tightening is going to give mediocre results.  You should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss this and consider a neck lift vs. laser.

Web reference: http://www.elitemdspa.info/

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Very few reliable non-invasive options for neck laxity

+1

I would strongly discourage this option as well as thermage, etc.

Laser liposculpture may produce slight skin tightening but it is likely inqdequate to achieve the degree of correction you are seeking.

Botox may relax spastic neck muscles contributing to turkey neck appearance

You best approach, although it involves surgery, is a posterior cervicoplasty (neck lift).

Meet with several doctors to discuss your options but beware of over optimistic treatments and be skeptical of photos. Check lighting, make-up, neck positions, and other interventions such as fillers etc. in these photos.