1 day PO, is 1200cc's too little for a person my size? (photo)

I am 26 years old, 94 kg (207 lbs), I got a liposuction on my upper and lower abdomen as well as my flanks. I have 3 questions: 1) When I left the surgery I was told they extracted 1200 cc in total, isn't it too little for a person my size and the 3 areas they suctioned? 2) I have horrible swelling and I am draining only one of my flanks, the other side hasn't drain as much. Is it normal? 3) I almost fainted today when I got home, even though I strictly followed the recommendations for my food.

1 day PO, is 1200cc's too little for a person my size?

+1

Very hard to say if the 1200 cc's was the total amount. At your weight I could assume at least 3 to 4 liter could be removed. Where you done under local anesthesia? If yes than there is your answer. Can not easily remove more than a liter under local..