Laser Lipo, 8 Weeks and Measurements Are the Same As the Morning After the Procedure? (photo)

Dr. continues to tell me to "wait it out" I wear the compression garment 12 hours a day.... but there has not been a centimeter of change since the day after the surgery. It was explained to me that the garment is important and that you need to wear it for 12 - 24 hours for 8 weeks straight, but I don't see many other doctors on here giving that advice. SonoBello has an assurance policy, how soon can I go under again?

Laser Lipo, 8 Weeks and Measurements Are the Same As the Morning After the Procedure?

+3

Thanks for the posted photos. Yes I see no change nor will there be any. Sorry. I have done thousands of Smart lipo+ lipo and the one common denominator is very early NOTICEABLE changes, like on the first postop day! The issue is you chose to use a Cosmetic Center not a private boarded PS office. So you have very limited resources to follow. If you can have this "assurance policy" activated than try. But why would you re use this center -very risky. The time period would most likely be 3 months anything longer is just a delaying tactic. Best of luck.