Complications 51 Days After Laser Lipo?

I had laser lipo done 51 days ago on my stomach. Where the canula was entered on my left side the scar is "stuck" to what feels like my muscle or tissue. My right side does not do this. I would also like to say that to the touch I am still very sore and having any type of loose garment touch my stomach is painful. I have been messaging my stomach to see if this will "loosen" the scar from my skin and circulate some blood flow. Want to go back to the Doctor to show him, but need feedback.

Laser lipo

+2

Weird sensation after liposuction are fairly common more common with the laser lipo devices and should get better with time. As for the sticking tissues, this should get better as well, but it may be a good idea to have your surgeon look at this.

Post Laser Lipo Complications

+1

Thank you for your question. Talk with your doctor, and you may need a release of tissue which is not a big procedure, if an adhesion has occurred. This can be corrected without any difficulty. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon