Does Swelling Go Up and Down After Laser Liposuction?

I had laser lipo done 1 week ago today and am experiencing the most swelling I've had all week today. Is that normal? Does the swelling go up and down during the next 6 weeks to 6 months? I actually feel as big as I did the day I went into surgery! I am not in pain but am worried about the swelling today. My post op is not until 7/16. Am wondering if I should go in sooner?!

Swellling after liposuction

+1

Swelling does increase and decrease after liposuction. It is not unusual to have more swelling a couple of weeks after the procedure. Compression garments are helpful and don't do much exercising until your surgeon approves the activities you are allowed to do.