Can Laser Lipo of the Stomach, Low Back, Neck Along with Chest and Ab Etching Be Done in the Same Procedure/Day?

19% BF 6'2" 40 yr old male.

Laser Liposuction in Multiple Areas

+1

Thank you for your question. It is possible to do several areas at the same time, provided your board certified plastic surgeon feels comfortable and feels it is safe for you. I hope this helps!

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Laser liposuction in several zones including abdomen and neck

+1

Most of the laser liposuction procedures I perform are done under local anesthesia in the office.  We use a high concentration of anesthesia in the tumescent solution that prepares the fat for extraction and this is what limits the amount of areas that can be treated, since your don't want to go beyond a safe dosage.  For people who want larger zones treated there is always the option of doing the procedure under a light general anesthetic or IV sedation.  This allows for a less concentrated tumescent solution so that a much greater area can be treated.

Laser Lipo of Multiple Areas At Once Possible

+1

Laser liposuction is usually done under local anesthesia, and the main limitation of how much can be done at once is the amount of anesthetic that can be used.  Too much local anesthesia is unsafe.  The amount that can safely be used is based on weight.  Since you are relatively tall and do not have a high percentage of body fat, you probably weigh enough to safely treat all those areas at once.

Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Can you get 6-pack Etching with Multiple areas of liposcution?

+1

Yes, this can be done and can be done safely!  Every time I do 6-pack etching I liposuction multiple areas at the same time.  For a 6-[pack to look real, the body it is on has to look like it should have a 6-pack

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/six-pack-abs/

Hello

+1

In our practice we are usually doing multiple areas at the same time. We do surgery in certified outpatient surgery centers. It is safe if you’re doing it in a safe place.