Immediate Laser Lipo Results Disappearing by the Day - What Can I Do?

Received lipo 4/2/10. Immediate results seemed fantastic. Bruising and swelling was minimum for having done flanks, sides, upper and lower abs and the change in shape/size was great. Now the third week and my body is changing back to its old shape/size. Stomach has losened and lower abs are again protruding to show off excess fat. Sides still show improvement, but this area is still sore. Is there anything I can do to stop my body from turning back into how it was before?? 1500 ccs were removed with no change in size. I am 5'9" 140 lbs. 32yo Thanks!!

Liposuction and volume loss

+1

For your stated weight and age, 1500 ccs of fat removed is substantial, and provided that this is the supranatant fat (the amount of fat resting on top of the thinner liquids such as the anesthetic that was aspirated out as well) you should obtain a long term result unless your caloric intake has increased substantially. Your increase volume could be swelling. Have you stopped wearing your compression garment? If the 1500ccs included the liquid below, and if that was a large component of the removed fat, then you might not have as much improvement, but don't forget that there usually is six months of contraction and improvement of the tightening after the liposuction. Even when not too much fat is removed, there is a compression of the subcutaneous compartment secondary to the surgical manipulation with the cannula (liposuction instruments).