Laser lipo of neck still wrinkled 1 month later, is it going to get better? (photo)

Hi I had laser lipo of my neck a month ago. The contour looks better but when I put my head back I see a lot of irregularities. Even when my head is straight I can see a little bit of a jowl and two ridges across my neck. I have been massaging the area in circular motions like my doctor said, but still not happy with the results. I have to wear a scarf all tje time to hide my wrinkly neck, but when I go to the gym is hard to hide. Is it going to get better?

Post Smartlipo

+1
The lumpiness and hardness after smartlipo or other types of liposuction typically persists at least 6-8 weeks after the surgery then slowly goes away. In my experience, daily massage of the hard areas makes the biggest difference in getting rid of it sooner rather than later. Hope this helps. Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon