Laser Lipo Under my Chin - Any Way to Reverse It?

I'm a 35 female,had a type of laser lipo done under my chin about a year and half ago. i didn't even have that much fat to begin with and really should have not had anything done,now it's the biggest regret of my life. When i lift my chin i see tiny little dents and lines, when relaxed it looks lumpy and uneven with loose skin. how can i correct this without have a neck lift/face lift and more scars? will fat grafting or skin tightening lasers put me back to how i use to look before the surgery?

Adverse effects of laser lipolysis

+2

I have treated a few cases of laser lipolysis espeically on the neck and chin area. I can understand how u must feel. sometimes these lumps are just localize fat deposits that didnt go away with the procedure. othertimes these could be scars. infact i have presented my case series of at least 50 cases of complications of laser lipolysis in europe and I have seen these scars under a microscope. they can be very deep. my best advice to you is to find someone who knows what they are doing. esp if u dont wanna go thru neck lift. and do u homework well. this can be fixed without neck lift (I have done that several times) but u need to be evaluated and your doctor needs to be fully aware of your expectations so that he or she can be realistic about it. best of luck! 

Laser Lipo of Chin

+1

Thank you for your question. I recommend you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and consider a submental tuck where they can visualize the area, and correct the defects if possible. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Fat Injection Can Reverse Laser Lipo Under Chin

+1

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear of your result. When properly performed, in my experience, Laser Lipo typically leaves smooth skin after surgery.

Fat Injection by an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who does Fat Injections should be able to restore the skin under your chin.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Laser lipo and contour issues

+1

Sorry that you are unhappy with your result. Contour irregularities may improve with fat injection or neck lifting techniques.

Lipo

+1

Sorry to hear your unhappy, unfortunately theirs nothing to reverse the Liposuction. Lasers would help with tightening of your skin. I would look into possible a neck lift.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS