Laser Lipo 6 Months Ago, Now I Have Bumpy Skin Around my Knees; What Can I Do to Improve This? (photo)

I had laser lipo 6 months ago on my flank and legs (inner, outer thigh down to knees), followed by 20 sessions of M6. Flank and top of the legs looks fine, but the area by my knees looks all bumpy now - nearly like I have cellulite. I'm due to speak to my PS next week, but what in your opinion could improve this? I've read that thermage, sculptra and potentially a revision surgery might be necessary? Mine is not as bad as some others that I've seen here, but I still cannot wear short skirts.

If you have cellulite then consider Cellulaze!

+1

If you have cellulite then consider Cellulaze!  This is something that needs to be identified during an exam.

Cellulaze is the only one-time treatment that can give long lasting improvement for cellulite. It addresses the very issues that you are describing -- the dimpling and cobblestoning of cellulite.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Laser Lipo 6 Months Ago, Now I Have Bumpy Skin Around my Knees; What Can I Do to Improve This?

+1

Thanks for the posted photo and description. You can try the non invasive therapies as you describe but I seriously doubt they will work. In my opinion the ONLY potential chance would be a CELLULAZE attempt on the area. I believe that area was not a good area for Smart lipo. But it was done so using the 3-d cellulaze fiber could improve the cobblestone appearance. Regards and go to Cellulaze.com to find a certified doc in your area.