Laser Lipo on Jaw and Neck Area?

From the neck up I look like I am about 250 lbs! What can I do to get rid of my extremely fat jaws and double chin? I would like to have Laser Lipo because of the short recovery period. Is that correct? Can it be done with a two or three-day recovery period? If not, what are my options for getting rid of these problems?

Laser liposuction works for neck fat

+1

Laser liposuction can be used to remove neck fat and results have been good in my practice.

As of now, laser liposuction is done with extreme caution along the jawline because of the risk of injury to the facial nerve which supplies the mouth.

Be sure to consult an experienced surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery