Does Laser Lipo Irritate Bladder and Cause the Flare Up in the Symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis?

I have been suffering from Interstitial Cystitis and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction for 8 years. I gained extremely weight due to medications I took, and limitations on my physical activities associated with the pain. I tried everything and I eat extremely careful. However, I can not loose weight at all. If I consider smart lipo in my abs and flanks, does this procedure irritates nerves around my bladder wall, and cause burning feeling in my bladder after surgery?

Unrelated Symptoms

+1

I'm not sure if you've had the procedure and are asking about current symptoms or just anticipating possible related symptoms.  Either way, your bladder or the nerves involving it will not be effected.  Smart lipo is a great way to sculpt your abdomen and flanks.  If bladder and pelvic pain is a significant issue for you, then you must seek out an interventional pain specialist.   A savvy, well trained pain specialist may be able to block specific nerves and make you comfortable beyond belief.